Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Finally some stitching

Would you believe that I'm actually doing some stitching? Before Ava was born, I told Emily that I would stitch a birth announcement for her. Well, one thing led to another and after she was born I just never got around to it. Last week I got it traced and backed and started stitching! I have a ways to go, but her birthday isn't for three weeks so that gives me lots of time, right? lol


This morning Ava and I had some errands to run. I got dressed then got her dressed. As we were getting ready to leave, I suddenly realized our outfits matched! She was wearing plaid and I was wearing stripes, but the colors were all the same. I couldn't have planned it better if I had tried! lol


16 comments:

  1. She is so adorable and love the outfits. That is going to be a wonderful gift and something she can treasure.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both looked fabulous in your summery outfits..
    enjoy stitching Ava's birth announcement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how funnny........she is so cute and growing so fast..........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw look at you two pretty girls :) Your stitchery is going to be lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a start on it and that is a good thing. She has grown up so fast. But I love this picture of the 2 of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see you are touching fabric again........

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet photo of the two of you--she is so big already!!
    and good news--I did finally get our quilt finished and it is on my bed--and I just love it==though I think I still could of added one more row of blocks on the side!!!!
    thanks--
    enjoy the moments, di

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have made a start, and that is something! : )
    Very cute photo of your matching stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely photo :) happy stitching

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how cute. I can't believe it has been a year. Those smiles show how happy you are. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet stitching, Terry! And you both look adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Terry, wow I can't believe Ava is almost having her birthday. She is so cute and I love the stitching. Hope all is going good for you . Hugs, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is adorable! What a good grandmother to have a matching outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment for me! If you don't have a blog or are a 'no-reply' blogger please leave your email address with your comment so I can reply to you. Enjoy your day! :0)